Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom desktop
https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/13pCCwvq/file.html

above link, is a tiny video, showing my "custom desktop" I was going to use to deploy my software.

was inspired to post this, after reading the "windowing" thread

I was trying, at one time, to find a "teeny tiny" linux.
it was something like "minimal linux live" or something.

I was able to run QB64 programs that did *not* use any graphics screens.

I was thinking about trying to get "X" onto it... which *should* allow me to run compiled QB64 graphics programs.

which would allow my DESKTOP to run...
==========================================
this idea, combined with the other guy doing to "windowing" project? Might make a pretty cool result.

you boot into either your software, or, the desktop and your software.

absolute minimum *anything* other than just what you need to run your software... absolutely *nothing* would be able to disrupt it. software thus? would be beyond cross platform... if theres a 64 bit computer? it runs your software. period.
Link doesn't work: "Forbidden!"
(12-29-2022, 10:32 PM)MrCreemy Wrote: https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/13pCCwvq/file.html

above link, is a tiny video, showing my "custom desktop" I was going to use to deploy my software.

I was thinking about trying to get "X" onto it... which *should* allow me to run compiled QB64 graphics programs.

this idea, combined with the other guy doing to "windowing" project? Might make a pretty cool result.

absolute minimum *anything* other than just what you need to run your software... absolutely *nothing* would be able to disrupt it. software thus? would be beyond cross platform... if theres a 64 bit computer? it runs your software. period.

It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to access your video.
(01-09-2023, 01:06 AM)Keybone Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 10:32 PM)MrCreemy Wrote: https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/13pCCwvq/file.html

It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to access your video.
Not bad. If you want to use any of my stuff feel free. thats why i post it.