Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind
Question 
Out of over 1000 comments, suddenly only 994? Is there an explanation for this?  Rolleyes
Cleanup works mainly in the "Announcement" and "Wiki Discussions" board, clearing out some old threads from the beginning of this forum which became completly useless after disscussed issues were fixed.

We do those cleanup from time to time, so you'll see yourself loosing some posts. Nothing to worry about, yell if you loose 100s of it, that could be a glitch indeed. Big Grin
(08-25-2024, 07:31 PM)RhoSigma Wrote: Cleanup works mainly in the "Announcement" and "Wiki Discussions" board, clearing out some old threads from the beginning of this forum which became completly useless after disscussed issues were fixed.

We do those cleanup from time to time, so you'll see yourself loosing some posts. Nothing to worry about, yell if you loose 100s of it, that could be a glitch indeed.  Big Grin
No, hundreds of rambling comments were not lost, I was just surprised by the discrepancy.
By the way, the whole thing reminded me of a first-class film. Die dritte Dimension

One of the good old classics - they are still the best. I bought it straight away.  Big Grin