Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to end year holiday season code?
Question 
https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48

That sub-forum has been ignored so far, and "the day" was yesterday. :/

The spirit is there, true, but we haven't any QB64 code to show for it lately!

Don't ask me. My brain is fried, and I have to deal with repairs around my home with intolerant neighbors.
For me, I've just been too busy with everything else this season.  Offline wiki and forums. V3.10 release.  Family dinner.  Christmas tree sales.  End of year taxes.  Shopping. Volunteering.  Health issues.  Car repairs.  Home maintenance.  Cooking  Eating.  Drinking eggnog.  Being merry!  And on my gosh, 9 bazillion other things!!

I didn't have time to organize a Christmas code session this year (nor a Winter banner contest), and nobody else stepped up and set one up for us.  This has just been a hectic season, and once the New Years rolls around, this frazzled Steve is going to take a break from it all, until Spring comes around again!  Wink
I did offer a pretty decent banner for Winter I think. RhoSigma liked it Smile
b = b + ...
I've been too busy writing code to get involved with the QB64 Xmas stuff unfortunately. The weather has been extremely warm here for December as well, so the "Honey Do List" hasn't been shelved until Spring yet. Sad

Heck, it hit 63 degrees on Christmas day here, in northwest Ohio!
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(12-27-2023, 12:18 AM)bplus Wrote: I did offer a pretty decent banner for Winter I think. RhoSigma liked it Smile
Yes, I liked it too.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
bplus, If there is no contest and an impasse is caused or life happens and can't do. Why not make an generic banner for the interim. Just to relive the stress that comes from time to time. As much it is necessary to enjoy the forum there has to be adjustments for life happens events. Think about it. Thanks for reading.