Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker
(05-04-2023, 03:26 AM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: Hello Sanmayce. I wish I caught you a few hours ago to warn not to write out your e-mail address straight out in a post on this forum because there are many lurkers and their bots... all waiting to send junk mail to somebody. You could have kept the address enclosed in the README, just not shown the contents of the README here. Smile

I was going to play an MMORPG which requested content that huge of 44GB (scratches head), it was bad enough that it was Windows only. I was trying to go back to it after eight years absent. Back then I didn't have to worry about intrusive updates but there was server lag and poor server response just like today. :/

I'm sure you are aware that certain computers equipped with NVME have trouble running a Linux OS. This is food everyday for places such as the Manjaro forums. (No I'm not member of that place LOL, just a kind warning to everyone else.) This is only if you consider running Linux some time as well as Windows.

I'm running Zorin OS from an NVME right now. I've had zero issues. I was unaware that this was a potential issue.
Schuwatch!
Yes, it's me. Now shut up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker - by Ultraman - 05-04-2023, 11:38 AM