Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on the Doodle Drawing Recorder/Player. Testers wanted
I'm re-doing the Doodle draw program started a few years ago, which records what you draw on the screen and plays it back to you, showing a hand doing the drawing.  This one is using a new drawing method.  Would appreciate some testers.  See it it works smoothly for you.  I'm having a little display glitches now and then, can't seem to narrow down why.  Especially after changing the color (Pressing C), the mouse seems to hang in Linux sometimes.  And the hand jumps around sometimes oddly.  Probably I'm coding mouse usage wrong.

Left Click to draw, Right Click to clear screen. D = Draws, F = FILL, C = Change color, SPACE restarts.  Use +/- to change brush size.  Press ESC to stop drawing and play back what you drew.

Eventually this will save/load the drawing files, but for now it just works without saving any files.   Just draw and press ESC, it will playback what you just drew.  Trying to get the basic bugs out of the way first.

The .BAS source is kind of large, so here it is for download.

(EDIT: Download removed. Get the lastest version posted HERE)

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner

Messages In This Thread
Working on the Doodle Drawing Recorder/Player. Testers wanted - by Dav - 08-30-2023, 02:43 AM