Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker
Thanks to an etude from Galleon (The Man) dynamic changing of colors is shown, will use his approach in order to generate different backgrounds for the 256 ASCII chars bitmaps.

Initially thought that 'pset()' had to be hacked in order to quickly change all pixels with a given value to another, will leave that to QB64 developers.

For now, I am glad that revision 1+++ is showcasing 6 nifty 8x32 fonts (in their glory, opaque or/and transparent) that will be the backbone of many incoming QB64 tools.

Going 2x from 8x16 is good but wonder why noone highlighted the beauty of these slender 8x(16x2) variants!

Having these 6 fonts is the new "80x25", hee-hee, it sets the base - HD i.e. 1366x768 is a must, 66 FPS - not that bad:

The geeky robot is an excellent agent. the left and middle ones suitable for complementing progress bars and the right one being mutsi for prompting the resultant fields.

Love this revision, ELF and EXE are included, it makes me dream of new simplistic GUIs.

Attached Files
.zip   Trimasakari_benchmark_r1+++.zip (Size: 11.83 MB / Downloads: 37)
"He learns not to learn and reverts to what the masses pass by."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker - by Sanmayce - 10-13-2023, 03:28 PM