Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker
Finally, the superuseful and unique search mode has been implemented, both for Windows and Linux.
It comes in handy when one reads some English text and needs the environment of a word within this text, that is, all the words on the left and on the right, up to 4 words, which is called a penta-gram.

Now, since r.4-, you can create PAGODA tree-structure order 5 with just pressing Right-Ctrl when in Edit Mode.
The short video shows how to do that, the full package is at:
https://github.com/Sanmayce/TriMasakari/releases/tag/v4

Google Books project uses n-grams (not well-defined), I use x-grams which I defined myself properly and as it should.
Here are three screenshots explaining them:

The short demo:

Ten years ago, I wrote (using VisualStudio) a native Windows GUI tool called 'Gallowwalker', it did what its successor TriMasakari does, however the latter working for Linux as well, and more importantly NOT DEPENDENT from Microsoft shenanigans (which killed the well-written Windows XP theme). Now, free of that nasty dependency, TriMasakari creates x-gram tree-structures as if there is no tomorrow, meaning, the file which is being viewed, can be hundreds of gigabytes long and the PAGODA for a word within it will be created on a machine with 4GB RAM, this is achieved thanks to the best x-gram ripper 'Leprechaun' which rips in passes when RAM is not enough.

This revision is a must-have since it opens the possibility to phrase-check (order 2 and order 3 as a start) in next revisions...

Attached Files
.pdf   Sub-project_Schisch_footer.pdf (Size: 22.56 KB / Downloads: 102)
"He learns not to learn and reverts to what the masses pass by."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schizandra - the QB64 English wordlist-walker - by Sanmayce - 02-12-2024, 06:06 AM