Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds
If you're interested in AI and how it works, here's a dern good site -- and a crapload of AI tools which they create and maintain that are 100% free:

https://perchance.org/tutorial

It's too much to copy/paste, and I'm not even going to try.  FOLLOW THAT BLEEPING LINK!!!!

Here's the very basic intro of the start of things:

Quote:Perchance is all about lists. You simply create lists of different things and then reference the lists from one another. For example, we could create a list of animals, and a list of sentences, and then use the animals list within the sentences list like so:

animal
pig
cow
zebra

sentence
That [animal] is very sneaky.
I befriended a wild [animal] yesterday.

Quote:We could easily add another list to our previous example called "adjective" and then use [adjective] within our sentences to make them more random and complex:

adjective
  sneaky
  happy
  furry

sentence
  That [animal] is very [adjective].
I befriended a very [adjective] [animal] yesterday.
We could also create another list called "paragraph" like so:

paragraph
[sentence] [sentence] [sentence]

Quote:Perchance allows you to create "lists of lists" by indenting your items appropriately. This may seem unusual at first, but as you explore Perchance's more advanced features you'll see that it can sometimes be useful. Here's an example of a multi-level list called "animal":

animal
mammal
kangaroo
pig
human
reptile
lizard
crocodile
turtle
insect
spider
beetle
ant
The result of [animal] will be "mammal", "reptile" or "insect" with equal likelihood (since we haven't added any likelihood indicators on those items). The result of [animal.mammal] will be either "kangaroo", "pig" or "human", with equal likelihood.

And if those aren't sample enough of it talking about how they structure things and create their AI, then you're not really interested in learning about it and don't need to bother with it all.

It's all basically the same way ELIZA used to do with AI Chat, but hyped up with lists upon lists upon lists upon lists to the extreme.

You say:  I like green cars.

It basically breaks that down to [subject][action][adjective][noun].

It can now respond via a list on any of those items.
[subject]  = I...  What does it know about the fellow named "I"? 
response:  You also like cheese, don't you?

[action] = like...  What does it know about the action called "like"?
response:  I like fluffy dogs.

[adjective] = green....
response:  I like The Incredible Huck, he is also green.

[noun] = cars...
response:  I like fast cars!

It's all about those lists that it creates and stores, and how it cross-references and assigns various probabilities and such to it all.  FOLLOW THAT LINK, if you're interested in all that type junk!!  They basically start at the very basic concepts and expand upon it step by step, in a manner that YOU, as a programmer could even create your own AI, if you just had enough time to start making lists and cross-referencing them one to another to another... Wink

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds - by Pete - 08-30-2024, 05:53 PM
RE: Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds - by Kernelpanic - 09-01-2024, 03:14 PM
RE: Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds - by SMcNeill - 09-01-2024, 07:02 PM
RE: Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds - by JRace - 09-02-2024, 07:36 AM
RE: Ideas for Simple A.I. Builds - by Pete - 09-06-2024, 03:15 PM