Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calendar Maker 3
[Image: 8-2022.jpg]

Whew, after a few days and around 8 hours of programming, I have just finished Calendar Maker 3. It took so long because the original variables are very scattered and it was like a puzzle. What I added for this version is the ability to save up to 12 characters on each day of the month and go back to it anytime on your computer. The hardest part was then keeping that information there as you look at other months. You can add information to a day in the beginning of the program and it will save it as a .txt file on your computer (loadable with Notepad if you wish) and then it makes the month on your screen with that info. Then you can surf around to other months using the left and right arrow keys and to load a month, press the L key and it will bring up a new screen asking which year and month to load. You can only load one month at a time. Version 2 made the ability to print out all 12 months on your printer at once using some U.S. holidays, but none of your saved info will still be on those 12 printouts. Or you can press P on each month and print out those with your loaded info if you wish. The key commands are on the Title Bar so it's fairly easy to use. There is also the version 1 ability to save that month as a .BMP picture file to your computer by pressing S.  Thank you to B+, Steve, euklides, and TempodiBasic for some code years ago. Also thanks to whoever made the code I found online years ago for the Easter date.  
Enjpy Smile

(Code deleted, use code on the next post instead.)

Messages In This Thread
Calendar Maker 3 - by SierraKen - 06-13-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Calendar Maker 3 - by SierraKen - 06-13-2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Calendar Maker 3 - by OldMoses - 06-13-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: Calendar Maker 3 - by SierraKen - 06-13-2022, 07:39 PM