Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a TON of source code and projects archived from PlanetSourceCode.com
(09-04-2022, 07:08 PM)madscijr Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 06:54 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: Here one can download all versions of Visual Basic: Visual Basic 1.0 - 6.0

Thanks for sharing that! 

I know we have FreeBasic, but I just wish someone would update the existing VB6 to be fully compatible with 64-bit Windows 10+, and compile programs to native 64-bit EXEs. VB6 was just so EASY. MS .NET, on the other hand, meh.
If not QB64, I'd rather have Freebasic than ancient M$VB. Having that ancient software is pointless. It sort of contradicts myself because I want to run music software from 2002 but might soon be unable to do so...

"Someone" could update VB6? LOL... but why? So that becomes harder? When ReactOS is finally ready (in five years, I think not) could run VB6 on that system.

I cared to acquire PC-BASIC for Windows only because I'm running out of ways to be entertained if I didn't boot into Fedora 36 XFCE instead. Only on the latter-named OS I could have the web browser that I want (but I want something else actually) and not the browser M$ wants and not that other "popular" one which isn't to my taste, I'm going to put it that way. Once in a while I boot into Windows on the same exact 10-year-old computer with slow-ass HDD, that I'm actually using Fedora Linux instead and writing this message to you.

I'm not Linux-only, I wish I could get that way but there are some things I cannot yet give up Windows for. I've just revealed two of them: the first paragraph just above, and my avatar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a TON of source code and projects archived from PlanetSourceCode.com - by mnrvovrfc - 09-04-2022, 07:21 PM