Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything in Degrees instead of Radians
(10-16-2022, 01:50 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: ^
|
Nice program. But the elitist that I am decided to change things, setting [ESC] to quit the program and spacebar to restart maybe with a different polygon. But I ran into an issue with "_KEYDOWN()" in which doesn't trap and hold properly a key that produces a glyph. Therefore I was forced to set right [SHIFT] key instead of spacebar to rerun, since a "shift" key could be trapped and held properly.

The idea was to prevent somebody from leaning on a key so the screen goes crazy being forced to go into an ornerous loop. I need more sleep lately, I know...

It's true that _keydown(27) part could have been handled better. It was a last minute bonus to add the ability to run different Polygons and just catching a keypress and handling it when done calculating would have been better. Kind of like a slot machine with all the different Polygons flashing up on screen until it settles on the next one to do :-))

Say did Cleveland win something last night? I heard all this cheering from TV last night around time of news hour.
b = b + ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything in Degrees instead of Radians - by bplus - 10-16-2022, 01:59 PM