Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
micro(A)v11
Today update :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/micro-a...ter/files/

LOG:
fixed VAL() and LEN() functions
I am "roquedrivel's" friend. Heart

Yes sometimes I have to correct "their" programs although it might look like I'm the one posting. Wanted to see how far one could get with an interpreter which focuses on graphics. Something like LOGO. Hey there's an idea for another "script"... will have to run it from the input box though.

In fact this was actually an idea for a game I made a few years ago. On Ubuntu Studio 32-bit I forced myself to program in C for the terminal. The program draws a somewhat predictable "maze". The user is directed to give commands, as many as he/she pleases. There is no interaction possible like INKEY$ without "third-party interference", so all the commands have to be typed in at once. Then press [ENTER] and see how far one could get through the maze. Heh cheaters would just enter one command at a time; a real game would find the way to limit that, to maximize the scoring.

I have also turned it into a variation of a program that I'm sure I shared, and JDJ wrote a derrivative of it (separate program) but I can't find it on this forum. I remembered Pete commented on my program. It's a program where the player is put near the center of the screen and has to be moving constantly inside a clear path, while the screen is always scrolling changing the path.

The only difference is the user first inputs the commands how to move and then he/she is set riding a bicycle through poison oak bushes. LOL.

EDIT: on the other forum don't pay attention where "roquedrivel" said I proposed Linux Mint and I was using it ROFLMAO I despise that distro. That's why I started a thread in Off Topic of this forum to get some feedback about it, but because I obtained very few answers about experience, it hasn't really changed my mind about something that was one of the most garbage Linux distros for me last year. Only for me, on my equipment. Recently quit a forum which has people full of that distro and aren't very tolerant, because they style themselves a "technical" forum. I was checking out something with a brand new installation of Debian MATE "Bullseye" without non-free firmware, and "roquedrivel" insisted on that. I had to go get for "them" the "other" ISO, with the Wifi drivers and that other joint. Sleepy
Quote:
i am not sure.
and a spirograph
Code: (Select All)
'spirograph BASIC-256 => micro(A)by Aurel
mode 1
var r,x,y,xm,ym,centerx,centery,rm,n,cR,cG,cB,t
wcolor 0,80,0 : swap
r=90
centerx=150
centery=150
rm=30
n=1
while n < 6
cR = rand(3)*127 : cG = rand(3)*127 : cB = rand(3)*127
fcolor cR,cG,cB
t=0
while t < 6.28 '.002
x=r*sin(t)+centerx
y=r*cos(t)+centery
xm=rm*sin(-t*3*n)+x
ym=rm*cos(-t*3*n)+y
circle xm,ym,1 :swap
t=t+0.002
wend
n=n+1
wend
print 20,300,"spirograph B256 in micro(A)":swap

Attached Files Image(s)

..and well known darkRed mandelbrot:

'mandelbrot red-dark nuBasic => micro(A)
var start,endtime,time
var x0,y0,x,y,iteration,maxIteration,xtemp,d,dx,dy,c,xxyy
fcolor 0,0,0 : Rect 0,0,800,600 : swap

GETTICK start
x0 = -2
while x0 < 2

y0 = -1.5
    while y0 < 1.5
      x = 0
      y = 0
      iteration = 0
      maxIteration = 223

label Doloop
         xtemp = x*x-y*y+x0
         y = 2*x*y+y0
         x = xtemp
         iteration = iteration + 1
         xxyy = x*x+y*y
      If iteration < maxIteration & xxyy < 4 : goto DoLoop: Endif

If iteration ! maxIteration : c = iteration  :Else :c = 0: Endif
      d=150 : dx=300 : dy=300
      c=c*16 : fcolor c,0,0
      Rect x0*d+dx, y0*d+dy, 2, 2

y0 = y0 + 0.013
wend
swap
x0 = x0 + 0.013
wend
GETTICK endtime
time = (endTime - start) / 1000
fcolor 200,200,240: print 10,10,time : swap
mode 1

Attached Files Image(s)

..ever see such a crazy tree ?
'fracTRee b256
mode 1
var i,x1,y1,angle,s,b,r,x2,y2,n,pi,b
pi = 3.14

i=1
while i < 1000
x1=300
y1=600
s=290
angle = 270
'color 127*int(rand*3),127*int(rand*3),127*int(rand*3)
fcolor 230,180,100:swap
b=1
while b < 6
'call fn()
lines()

s=s*0.5
angle = angle + rand(5)*45-90
'next b
b=b+1
wend
'next i
i=i+1
wend

func lines()
r = (angle/180)*pi
y2=y1 + (sin (r))*s
x2=x1 - (cos (r))*s
n=1
while n < 30
circle (x2*n+x1*(30-n))/30, (y2*n+y1*(30-n))/30, 12/b+2
swap
n=n+1
wend

x1=x2
y1=y2
endfn

Attached Files Image(s)

and  now almost fractal antenna

ps. did i mention i have new statement in microA
it is :
MODE 0 - turned off constant window update
MODE 1 - turned on

and now code:
'fracTRee b256
mode 1
var i,x1,y1,angle,s,b,r,x2,y2,n,pi,b
pi = 3.14159

i=1
while i < 1000
x1=300
y1=600
s=290
angle = 270
'color 127*int(rand*3),127*int(rand*3),127*int(rand*3)
fcolor 230,180,100:swap
b=1
while b < 6
'call fn()
lines()

s=s*0.5
angle = angle + rand(5)*90-45
'next b
b=b+1
wend
'next i
i=i+1
wend

func lines()
r = (angle/180)*pi
y2=y1 + (sin (r))*s
x2=x1 - (cos (r))*s
n=1
while n < 30
circle (x2*n+x1*(30-n))/30, (y2*n+y1*(30-n))/30, 8/b+2
swap
n=n+1
wend

x1=x2
y1=y2
endfn

Attached Files Image(s)

^I like this program better.

BTW stop telling "roquedrivel" to download a six-year-old distro version LOL, MX Linux was junk to me a few months ago and I don't care to elaborate about it right here. How is it going to be better six years from now? It's OK, I have told "them" to stop posting on your forum about Linux distros. You keep Windows, and we keep Linux. On our side we have found Linux much better than Windows except for a few programs used for many years, not as much there are counterparts that could run on Linux. "roquedrivel" uses an office software that was purchased with "their" computer which cannot run on Debian MATE "Bookworm". "They" are sorely missing that but otherwise "they" don't want to go back to Windows for anything. I would like to be like that too, put it totally entirely into my past.

Another thing is "roquedrivel" ran into a problem with a program to share on your forum, done with micro(A). Therefore it might be posted as a program for QB64 v0.98 and later.
Quote:BTW stop telling "roquedrivel" to download a six-year-old distro version LOL, MX Linux was junk
 wow ..
he is not under my control and that is just a suggestion

Quote:Another thing is "roquedrivel" ran into a problem with a program to share on your forum, done with micro(A)
well browser/SMF problem he have ...i don't have nothing with that
(07-28-2023, 02:29 AM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: Another thing is "roquedrivel" ran into a problem with a program to share on your forum, done with micro(A). Therefore it might be posted as a program for QB64 v0.98 and later.

What I meant is, the program was originally written in QB64, but the attempted translation to micro(A) was too much for my friend. It relies on a lot of "FOR... NEXT" loops, and then to convert those into "WHILE" or the "GOTO label" blocks like before, getting tiresome for my friend. That's why "they" plan to post it as QB64 program, on your forum.