Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with F1 function for Help
@mnrvovrfc
What happened to your MS Paint X-23 profile pic?
Tread on those who tread on you

(10-10-2022, 02:43 PM)bplus Wrote: I remember highlighting from some time ago too but much more convenient to just move cursor to word and hit FN+F1 (for my keyboard I need 2 keys, just F1 gets me MS Help).

@PhilOfPerth Do you have a keyboard where you have to use an Fn or fn key along with the F1, F2, ... keys (which are on top row of hardware functions like muting sound or brightening the screen) ?
No, my keyboard just has the F1 - F12 keys, without the fn key. They're below the 8 muting etc. keys. Yes, I think the cursor-select method is easier and clearer than highlighting, and more precise, now that I know the difference.
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
(10-10-2022, 08:13 PM)Spriggsy Wrote: @mnrvovrfc
What happened to your MS Paint X-23 profile pic?
ROFLMAO I didn't think anybody here would figure it out!

I did it yes but not on M$ Paint LOL, on Inkscape. It was my "dot-face" file for Manjaro KDE. I just decided to change avatar here to something else because I don't like being ripped off.

It started with me looking up Wolverine on Wikipedia, didn't know he had a daughter LOL. I found it fitting to think that it would be X-23's next year.