Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what happened??
Fair enough, Charlie.
But anyone who is interested can find full details just by googling QB64's history. Let's get on with life, not keep poking the corpse.
(04-28-2022, 12:20 AM)PhilOfPerth Wrote: Fair enough, Charlie.
But anyone who is interested can find full details just by googling QB64's history. Let's get on with life, not keep poking the corpse.

(Dang it, I can't help myself.)

But sometimes, you want to make sure it's dead ...

"Hey, grab the shovel and smack it a few more times for good measure, eh?"

And if you're having fun, keep treating it like a piñata, but do bury it when it starts to stink.

Everybody moves on at different speeds. Just give a special discussion corner for the long-haulers. Folk of a feather deserve a place to discuss long after other folk have moved on.

Kind of like "Who Shot JR?" It is a story with a buzz that can stretch out way beyond my interest. Maybe a subforum called "History"? (Now I have to check, maybe it exists already...)
I was very worried to see the site disappeaed.
For several days I searched on the net what had happened...
And finally the information about the coordinates of a new site !!!
Thank you for this new start.

Long live to the Phoenix QB64!
(04-28-2022, 02:50 PM)euklides Wrote: I was very worried to see the site disappeaed.

Glad for everybody who finds this place, especially those who get here before any significant worry-wrinkles become permanent.

Welcome aboard !
(04-28-2022, 04:50 PM)CharlieJV Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 02:50 PM)euklides Wrote: I was very worried to see the site disappeaed.

Glad for everybody who finds this place, especially those who get here before any significant worry-wrinkles become permanent.

Welcome aboard !

Thank's for welcoming !!!
You can never have enough knowledges in mastering QB64: this is the role of this site, and the previous one...
Precious and wonderful to discover that there are so many ways to program a same problem...

What about  QB64 2.02 ????
Why not yes ?
Welcome euklides, always glad to see the regulars finding this place Smile

<"Precious and wonderful to discover that there are so many ways to program a same problem...">
... and ways to have a Forum help promote and learn QB64 ;-))
b = b + ...