Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Banner? YES! (Submit entries until the 20th!)
Bplus, I used Windows 10 as in ten just to get it by the "glitchy" forum. Big Grin

JRace, You hit close enough for me to where to correct the filenames. I changed the DIM variables to match the filenames in Summer folder. The SaveImage.BI and .BM I already got them before. The folder files got me so much it like the elephant in the room. To both of you thank you for helping me it runs like it should. RhoSigma, TerryRitchie and mnrvovrfc thank you too. You are never young or too old to learn something.
I know I did. Thanks again to everyone.
Quote:@Terry -  Remove one of the logos from the code and resubmit the banner as you would like to see it. I encourage everyone to make mods to the code and resubmit a new banner. If your code modification looks better and it's selected then great, a win for both of us.
Ok, here is the Terry & Kernelpanic banner  Big Grin

[Image: Summer-Edition2023-06-15.jpg]
Couldn't resist:

[Image: Summer-Banner-PE16.png]
JRace, you burnt the sunflower blooms! Big Grin  I had to poke some fun at you. When I saw it It gave me a chuckle. Made my day, Thank you.
Thumbs Up 
(06-16-2023, 04:41 PM)JRace Wrote: Couldn't resist:

Funny PLUS it works for me! Can see Terry's stem work as Phoenix plants, I like.
b = b + ...
I could do a banner without any blooms or leaves, but it may be too negative for most people and a nightmare for those that had locust come through.
(06-16-2023, 05:15 PM)GareBear Wrote: I could do a banner without any blooms or leaves, but it may be too negative for most people and a nightmare for those that had locust come through.

My reaction to a field of flowers is to think of all the bees that must be out there, waiting to sting someone!
(06-16-2023, 05:47 PM)JRace Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 05:15 PM)GareBear Wrote: I could do a banner without any blooms or leaves, but it may be too negative for most people and a nightmare for those that had locust come through.

My reaction to a field of flowers is to think of all the bees that must be out there, waiting to sting someone!

Edit: With such lovely flowers to get into who has time for stinging?
b = b + ...
(06-16-2023, 03:58 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote:
Quote:@Terry -  Remove one of the logos from the code and resubmit the banner as you would like to see it. I encourage everyone to make mods to the code and resubmit a new banner. If your code modification looks better and it's selected then great, a win for both of us.
Ok, here is the Terry & Kernelpanic banner  Big Grin

[Image: Summer-Edition2023-06-15.jpg]
You're right, one logo does look better.

(06-16-2023, 05:05 PM)bplus Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 04:41 PM)JRace Wrote: Couldn't resist:

Funny PLUS it works for me! Can see Terry's stem work as Phoenix plants, I like.
LOL! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(06-16-2023, 05:47 PM)JRace Wrote:

QB64's mascot used to be a bee. I even thought about somehow incorporating them into the field.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial