Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like Alice in wonderland
What does a mouse see? What does an elephant see? Perhaps the larger the animal, the higher it sees the world. The horizon increases with increasing altitude. What is huge for a small animal is small for a large animal. The small animal is slow compared to the ground, but normal speed compared to its own world. Although this is what the big animal feels, only the other way around. I wanted to convey the transition between the two perspectives.

Find an image with a size of about 2000x2000 pixels and try it! Depth data comes from grayscale.

download with sourcecode
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r3UZ3gp...sp=sharing
LOL I luv that elephant to mouse scale bar!

Once again thumbs up!
b = b + ...
One question. How did you get her skin so clear? I mean come on; throw in a zit or two for the sake of realism!

Very cool. Reminds me of some of the virtual medical apps on the market.

Pete
(10-23-2022, 07:32 PM)Pete Wrote: One question. How did you get her skin so clear? I mean come on; throw in a zit or two for the sake of realism!

Very cool. Reminds me of some of the virtual medical apps on the market.

Pete

I had to wake the poor thing up to take a picture, that's why his skin is like that Smile

I don't want to get too involved with the program, but I have an idea for a simple object-finding game. You need to find something that is so small that it can only be seen in mouse mode. You only get so much information on the screen as to how far away you are from it. From here on, the track is yours. maybe it will be exciting, maybe not.
(10-23-2022, 07:27 PM)bplus Wrote: LOL Imádom azt az elefánt-egér skálát!

Még egyszer felfelé menő hüvelykujj!

Thanks Bplus ! Smile
Thumbs Up 
That's more Little Red Riding Hood than Alice LOL.

The funny thing is, I sent this message with Falkon on Manjaro KDE (Linux). Before I logged in I was able to see the still preview from Youtube. Now I can't see it, only the links @MasterGy provided in the first post.

Cool trick this forum has, writing a post in a different language in a reply!

EDIT: It's because I have auto-play of videos blocked on Firefox. Oh well...
That's impressive. Thanks for sharing that.