Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 Delenda Est!
(10-31-2022, 08:47 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 07:20 PM)Pete Wrote: Who's Samuel? These here forums ain't dern near big enough fur 2 Sams!

That's it: There can only be one Princess!  Big Grin

Don't make me saddle up my tiny horse, cuz I'll ride it all the way to Germany ifin I haz to.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsmashboards.com%2Fproxy...ipo=images]

-Sam
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

(10-31-2022, 09:56 PM)DSMan195276 Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 09:50 PM)bplus Wrote: @Spriggsy Is dualbrain amongst that group you mentioned. Not hanging out at Discord much I don't know Matt, Samuel,... is Matt the DS#### guy? Dualbrain seems pretty cool as far as I can tell... maybe naming names best for PM (Personal Messages)?

To clarify, yes I'm Matt, Cory is DualBrain.

Thanks Matt, oh that gives Spriggsy's post and yours whole new meaning.

BTW My name is Mark. The first forum I joined (BP.org RIP) had 2 Marks already (spelled different though) so I picked B+ for avatar name.
b = b + ...
Next question. Did Bill, who Spriggsy identifies as triggered, also alias the name Sprezzo? I wish he'd just go by his real name, Sheldon.

Pete
@Pete
Yes, Bill is triggered, Sprezzo, and Static
Tread on those who tread on you

(10-31-2022, 11:34 PM)Spriggsy Wrote: @Pete
Yes, Bill is triggered, Sprezzo, and Static

Thanks, I'm just going to stick to calling him Sheldon. One more friggin' name can't hurt.

Pete
If you all wanna keep calling attention to this then please address why Steve banned me for spam where all I did was call out his multiple copyright and ethics infringements? He fixed most of them by the way. That was spam?
I'm pretty sure it was also due to the inflammatory nonsense on the Discord but sure.
Tread on those who tread on you

(11-01-2022, 03:20 AM)triggered Wrote: If you all wanna keep calling attention to this then please address why Steve banned me for spam where all I did was call out his multiple copyright and ethics infringements? He fixed most of them by the way. That was spam?

If you spam about it then yes, that tends to make it spam.
Very constructive Matt, I expected better from you. Not to mention it's these incels who keep bringing me up. Talk about obsessed...
(11-01-2022, 04:27 AM)triggered Wrote: Very constructive Matt, I expected better from you. Not to mention it's these incels who keep bringing me up. Talk about obsessed...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to disappoint.

As for obsessed, aren't you the one who made a new account and put a bunch of effort into pretending to be a rando from QB64 Official, just so you could keep trying to stir stuff up on here? Somehow I don't think we're the ones "obsessed".