Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new sub-forum!
A place for dbox and the creators of other BASIC-variants to come and showcase their projects, offer some demos, and share their vision for what they're doing and where they're going with it.  

If, over time, this little home gets too crowded and it becomes confusing to navigate between QBJS and BAM conversations and such, I'll divide this further into smaller little sub-sections, but until we see how active the developers are going to be, and how much our user base posts here, I think one forum for everything should work as a starting point.  We can always expand and grow from here, if interest develops to that point!  Wink
(11-07-2022, 03:31 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: A place for dbox and the creators of other BASIC-variants to come and showcase their projects, offer some demos, and share their vision for what they're doing and where they're going with it.  

If, over time, this little home gets too crowded and it becomes confusing to navigate between QBJS and BAM conversations and such, I'll divide this further into smaller little sub-sections, but until we see how active the developers are going to be, and how much our user base posts here, I think one forum for everything should work as a starting point.  We can always expand and grow from here, if interest develops to that point!  Wink

Cool, I will take advantage of that.

Scope I have in mind:

BAM compatibility with QB64PE and the role(s) BAM can play as QB64PE sidekick (from a single use case to multiple use cases to the full end-to-end use cases supporting project management, the software development process, source code management, documentation, etc. with QB64PE programming in mind.

And anything in my own project (approaches, organisation, whatever) that I've found particularly helpful and might be of interest to the QB64PE project.

Something like that.  I'm always game to hear ideas/suggestions/etc.

Here, I'm all about promoting QB64PE and anything that helps a QB64PE programmer.  Anything BAM that's not pertinent to QB64PE, I keep those discussions elsewhere.
go team Steve!
Thumbs Up 
(11-07-2022, 08:55 AM)vince Wrote: go team Steve!

+1 Good one Steve!
b = b + ...