Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAM Features: tracking, Q&A, etc.
[i]Note:  Due to lack of interest in BASIC Anywhere Machine by the QB64 community, and unless interest in BASIC Anywhere Machine picks up, I'm (1) suspending posting updates about BASIC Anywhere Machine in the QB64(pe) forum and (2) suspending efforts to improve BASIC Anywhere Machine's compatibility with QB64/QB64(pe).  If anybody wants to discuss BAM, I'm there for you, but I'm otherwise not bringing up my project.[/i]

Newly added to BASIC Anywhere Machine: Task Management

Newly added to "On the radar":
  • Ideas Management (A placeholder to manage ideas which may, or may not, turn into tasks, or requirements, or whatever)

Implemented:
On the radar:

Reminds me very much of my ToDoList program I coded in 2000. Nice vid to explain it.+2

Talk to @Spriggsy about getting off of YouTube.

Pete
(11-08-2022, 01:58 AM)Pete Wrote: Reminds me very much of my ToDoList program I coded in 2000. Nice vid to explain it.+2

Pete

I think I'm going to need to first lookup the difference between "getting off of YouTube" and "getting off on YouTube".  Pretty sure I'm seriously confusing the two ...
(11-08-2022, 01:58 AM)Pete Wrote: Reminds me very much of my ToDoList program I coded in 2000. Nice vid to explain it.+2

Pete

When I get a good-enough-to-release version done up, I'll do a proper video introduction to that.

And include a link on what is involved re TiddlyWiki code.  It is so easy, I feel like I'm cheating...