Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming soon
there will be a game soon. It's just _maptriangle ! I couldn't wait to show a demo after I finished the water effect.

I like it, but I can't hold my breath as long as I used to, so I had to fast forward the vid a bit.

+1

Pete
Very Impressive!

I love those trees and water effect. Are those trees drawn or images?
b = b + ...
very impressive Smile
MasterGy, would you consider writing up something on your techniques for inclusion into the QB64 tutorial? I'm not asking you to write an entire tutorial entry. Just something to show off the underlying methods you use that I can use for a basis to add to the 3D lessons I wish to offer later. I have no idea where to begin with 3D coding while you are very proficient at it.

Terry
@TerryRitchie

I code in 3-D all the time. I tried coding in 1-D once, but I couldn't see the point.

Pete Big Grin
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

Thanks for watching!

Bplus, the trees and plants are from gifs. I intend to include 3-dimensional "low-poly" plants. I have several of these in OBJ format, but I will extract them later so that you count with as few points as possible.

TerryRitchie, I've tried several times to find the easiest way to explain this 3D display. It's not complicated, you just have to understand it once. For this purpose, I made this:

https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=896

From this you can quickly understand the rotations. If you extract 3 points from the XYZ obtained after "rotate_to_maptringle" and then connect them with the _maptriangle instruction, you will already have 1 triangle in space.
(11-17-2022, 04:40 PM)MasterGy Wrote: Thanks for watching!

Bplus, the trees and plants are from gifs. I intend to include 3-dimensional "low-poly" plants. I have several of these in OBJ format, but I will extract them later so that you count with as few points as possible.

TerryRitchie, I've tried several times to find the easiest way to explain this 3D display. It's not complicated, you just have to understand it once. For this purpose, I made this:

https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=896

From this you can quickly understand the rotations. If you extract 3 points from the XYZ obtained after "rotate_to_maptringle" and then connect them with the _maptriangle instruction, you will already have 1 triangle in space.

Thank you, I'll check that out.
Wow. This is absolutely amazing.
Tread on those who tread on you

Impressive.