Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture to text converter
Some HOT chicks...

Attached Files Image(s)

If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

[Image: heatherc.png]

Fun stuff.  Yours on the left, mine on the right.  Click image to see the whole thing.
Gotta luv a women with little #'s in her eye.
b = b + ...
Are you sure? Look again. Most women I know, who look like that, have $ signs in their eyes.

Fun thread. Ready, set, draw!

Pete
I'll answer at the same time, I hope it's okay!

MNRVOVRFC, no, it's not _maptriangle (I had a good laugh at that) Smile but after all, 1 _putimage can be rewritten to 2 _maptriangle ! Smile
I wanted to include what you suggested in this last update. I use Windows, I don't know Linux. I don't understand exactly what's going on. I always try to keep my code to the point. I avoid declaring variables and gigantic "type" instructions, everything should be mechanical, short, in blocks rather than many sub-names. Just the bottom line, and calculations rather than formality. Therefore, whoever uses the code can modify it as needed.

BPLUS, you can't see much from the picture you made. Since this is a highly color-reducing process, it is better to try an image that expresses as little content as possible on the surface, because a lot of information will be lost from the image during the conversion. A face or an object is preferable.

Pete! Smile KFC I see, you got the point! Smile

I fixed some things and added a feature. From now on, after the basic settings, there are 3 types of work. An endless cycle of variable character width, uniform character width, and randomly placed characters.

The latter is interesting because it tries to place a character in a random place that matches the pitch-depth ratio. If we look at the monitor closely, we see ants that are nervous and moving, looking at the monitor from a distance and squinting, we can see the image.

I changed the update at the beginning of the post.
just one more interesting thing!
at the beginning of the source code, you can set which characters you can use. However, there are many characters in the fonts that can only be accessed with a special key combination or ascii command (alt+numeric keyboard)

if we replace this line:
Code: (Select All)
char_collection$ = "'+0123456789.?!=:>()<%/-,ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVXYZUWabcdefghijklmnopqrstvxyzuw" '<----- charecters used

for this:

Code: (Select All)
For t = 32 To 127: char_collection$ = char_collection$ + Chr$(t) + Chr$(128 + t): Next t          

then we get the characters that we do not use during normal typing. In this way, we increase the number of characters that can be used, and thus the quality of the image. Unfortunately, the image thing is lost from the "letter-number".

[Image: 39-10-2022-12-08-00-07-22-40.jpg]

(click to big)