Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Magnifier
(12-27-2022, 10:04 PM)grymmjack Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 09:24 AM)SMcNeill Wrote:
Code: (Select All)
Ever have a screen where everything is just too small to read?  Or maybe it's one where you wish you could easily zoom out on so you could see how it'd look on a higher resolution device?  Ever wish QB64-PE could solve the problem for you?

This is rad! I've longed for a magnifier that actually didn't try to smooth the jaggies. All the ones I've found (including Glassbrick, which I paid for on GumRoad), have this 'smoothing' antialiasing nonsense hard coded into them. 

This one is just what the doctor ordered.

Is there a way to keep it on top?

Also - is the first post the latest version? I'm new to these parts and not sure what the protocol is or if you guys modify the OP source with iterations, etc. if they evolve in thread?

A lot of times, if I remember to update posts here on the forum, I try and make a personal habit of always just editing and updating the first post, and then posting a new post saying, "Hey guys, I added, tweaked, or fixed XYZ feature in my code on the first port."   That way, if anyone new stumbles upon the topic, they'll always have the latest, greatest code right up top on the first page for testing and using.  Smile

As for always on top, you can set that, if you really wanted.  It's just one of the windows style settings (AlwaysOnTop I believe, or TopMost?).  There's several posts on the forums here where I was helping Pete play around with keeping a window topmost and active.  Just do a search for a few topics/posts by me or him with those keywords and I'm certain you'll find multiple examples.