Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Banner!
Thumbs Up 
Looks great! @SMcNeill I assume ;-))
b = b + ...
Thumbs Up 
Happy New Year! Yes that looks well! - One question: Why is "Views" always "0" now?
(01-01-2023, 04:22 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: Happy New Year! Yes that looks well! - One question: Why is "Views" always "0" now?

The server did an automatic version bumb and now views aren't viewing.  I imagine we'll see a fix when the next version does its bump for us.
Speak of the devil... I think we should see views starting to go back up properly once again.   At least, they appear to be working for me once more, after I clicked on a small optional update just a moment ago.  Wink
(01-01-2023, 06:50 PM)admin Wrote: Speak of the devil... I think we should see views starting to go back up properly once again.   At least, they appear to be working for me once more, after I clicked on a small optional update just a moment ago.  Wink

Appears to now be working for me as well.   YAY!!
Bug 
It works again with this thread, the others remain zeros.  Big Grin
(01-01-2023, 07:16 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: It works again with this thread, the others remain zeros.  Big Grin

Unfortunately, it seems the counter wasn't counting until the update came through.  Go back to any of the posts with 0 and visit them.  When you leave, they should say "1" afterwards, I think.  Wink
(01-01-2023, 07:20 PM)SMcNeill Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 07:16 PM)Kernelpanic Wrote: It works again with this thread, the others remain zeros.  Big Grin

Unfortunately, it seems the counter wasn't counting until the update came through.  Go back to any of the posts with 0 and visit them.  When you leave, they should say "1" afterwards, I think.  Wink

The counter slowly climbs up: 2 - 2 - 2 . . . Sleepy  OK, problem identified.
Is that print melting on the banner? 

I swear I was looking at it tonight and it looks different. Maybe it's the bunch of books I've read since New Years, maybe it's my eyes...
b = b + ...
Should people at the southern hemisphere not use the "QB Phoenix Summer Edition"?  Big Grin