Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select All
I don't seem to be able to click, or right click, on the "Code:Select All" option any more whether I'm logged on or not. It's been a while since I tried to Select All so now I'm wondering if I ever did have the option to just click on Select All and all the code was highlighted. Have we lost that ability? It's not a big deal, I am able to just highlight it all by dragging my mouse to the end of code but as I age I continue to fear I'm fantasying a digital world that never existed.
From the "Portal" page, Select All doesn't work.  Click on the post and go to it directly, and it works from there, however. Wink
(01-15-2023, 04:58 PM)Dimster Wrote: I don't seem to be able to click, or right click, on the "Code:Select All" option any more whether I'm logged on or not. It's been a while since I tried to Select All so now I'm wondering if I ever did have the option to just click on Select All and all the code was highlighted. Have we lost that ability? It's not a big deal, I am able to just highlight it all by dragging my mouse to the end of code but as I age I continue to fear I'm fantasying a digital world that never existed.
Been there, done that! See Steve's response above.
(I've just had my 80th birthday, so I can sympathise!)  Big Grin
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/