Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome CodeGuy
nice to see you CodeGuy Smile
Show me the Code!
b = b + ...
CodeGuy!! It's been a long time since I've seen you around. Your code was always amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of your wizardry.
Thank you very much. Things have been very busy for me as of late. I have good news and bad. First the bad. My laptop died and I have yet to replace it. I will be taking time to go shopping for one within a month or so. I have to make sure I get another good one. Goid news is that I am well and actively making a very good living working for some very wealthy people who make my time enjoying my Trek Emonda SLR series ascent machine much more possible. Yes, it is the best and hence most expensive bicycle I have ever earned. And no, I have not forgotten about all the people I missed from the former destroyed QB64.NET site. I look forward to contributing and helping. As for code I have written, if you have any of it you find interesting or even useful to others, please feel free to repost that here, with or without credit to me. And if you have used my sorting library, you're welcome. The very same goes for any of my graphics demos you may have archived. When the NET site went down, that pretty much took down my prolific code posts too. Well, that's enough update for now. I'll check in regularly as I can when I am not occupied exercising or working for the very wealthy.
(01-21-2023, 12:03 PM)CodeGuy Wrote: Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forums! We expect higher quality from somebody named "code guy". Maybe they could make you a mini-mod. But that's assuming that the lost pieces could be found, otherwise it sucks and it would be a tremendous loss to the "QB64 community".

Put inside double-quotation marks because there are others making fun of us saying we are fragmented, and we have somebody asking once in a while which QB64 is "valid" and/or why there are different flavors, while he/she claims to understand what usually goes on with libre software. (This is not a rant, not for someone to take personally, but it would help if some research is done by him/her before going into this forum, going into Github or some other place asking which is "the one" because it could cause even more controversy that is not wanted.)
Welcome aboard.
Before to send the arrow of truth, dip the head in a honey pot (Cheyenne saying).
Don't tell my Mom I'm on iMac with macOS, she thinks I work on PC with Windows. Tongue
Here's some of your code I have. Standard Sorting Liibrary (2018 Mar 13) and Finding median of an unsorted array in nearly O(n) time.

Change the .TXT extensions to .BAS

Attached Files
.zip   Standard Sorting Library.zip (Size: 52.16 KB / Downloads: 22)