Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody from Spain?
Hello, I would like to know if there is somebody here from Spain... apart from me!  Wink
10 PRINT "Hola! Smile"
20 GOTO 10
Petr I think, but haven't seen much of him lately. He was doing great work with 3D and definitely a Sound man.
His signature had something against posting repeated material, which is shame because new members don't know of his work.
And I have lost several hard disks this past year with some of his gems Sad
b = b + ...
Wasn't Petr from Russia?  Or thereabout?
(02-06-2023, 05:03 PM)bplus Wrote: His signature had something against posting repeated material, which is shame because new members don't know of his work.

Not everybody likes this forum's style. Either that or he was willing to join one forum and became upset that the "dot-rip" site failed how it did.

I'm not from Spain but could write in Spanish marginally, does that count?

No nací en España pero puedo escribir en castellano de forma aceptable, a ver si eso es válido.

<-- has to use "gucharmap" to create the characters with accents...
<-- also used the Spanish word for "Spanish language from Spain" that I got from Antonio Banderas in "Ghost Rider" and a few other people on film. I don't know what the language really called away from Latin America.
(02-06-2023, 05:34 PM)SMcNeill Wrote: Wasn't Petr from Russia?  Or thereabout?

I distinctly remember Spanish, but I could be wrong. His cartoons and Christmas songs plus a little local news when COVID first started on old forum, might tell us for sure.
b = b + ...
Petr is a Czech name, I believe.
DO: LOOP: DO: LOOP
sha_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_na_na:
(02-06-2023, 08:57 PM)OldMoses Wrote: Petr is a Czech name, I believe.

Google agrees and says it would be Pedro in Spanish.

b = b + ...
(02-06-2023, 07:40 PM)mnrvovrfc Wrote: No nací en España pero puedo escribir en castellano de forma aceptable, a ver si eso es válido.

<-- has to use "gucharmap" to create the characters with accents...
<-- also used the Spanish word for "Spanish language from Spain" that I got from Antonio Banderas in "Ghost Rider" and a few other people on film. I don't know what the language really called away from Latin America.

It sounds perfect Smile

As far as I know, our constitution says that our official language name is "castellano" (castilian), because of the lots of castles in the Middle Age in Spain. And we have another minor languages (like catalan or euskera) that are also "spanish" because they are spoken in Spain Wink
But in Latin America and outside Spain, the language is called "español" (spanish).

(and speaking about languages, sorry for my terrible english) Sad
10 PRINT "Hola! Smile"
20 GOTO 10
There's nothing wrong with your English, Ikerkaz! There are lots of people with English as their native language who can't do half as well as you! I pity anyone trying to learn it as a second language. There are so many anomalies and variations from the "expected" pronunciations and spellings, I doubt that I could manage it.  Big Grin
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
I'm from Spain, specifically from Seville.
I use Google translate because my english is very bad