Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ibb.co errors
Just tried to enlarge TempodiBasic's snap and it seems every time I click a snap in a post I get this:

So those images are waste of space unless you want a thumbprint.

I think these are made when you add a snap from "Add image to post" button instead of going down stairs in editor and adding an image with that equipment.

Is this broken? or just with my browser? or intended just for thumbprints?

I don't recall this problem when forum first started, I do remember getting ads added in with the snaps.
b = b + ...
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...status/500

Http 500 errors are usually just general server errors.  In most cases they're temporary glitches, usually due to server maintenance or such, and they'll disappear after a few hours downtime.  I imagine if you tried the same links now that glitched out on you earlier, they'd work without any problems.  

Only 100% solution to such errors is for folks to always upload the images as attachments with their posts, and let us host them here, rather than rely on the ease and convenience of having a secondary site host them.  Smile
Thankyou for clarification between two methods of posting image.
b = b + ...
Occasionally when trying to get into this site I get "bad gateway" error. Only try again, try again...
I also have to use an ad blocker to prevent display of this forum's banner at the top because Firefox sticks up everything else only to finish loading it very slowly. If I press escape then try to access another page on this forum it goes again trying to load the whole image it keeps regarding as "insecure"...