Poll: Which is the best looking theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black
12.50%
2 12.50%
Calm
18.75%
3 18.75%
Dawn
6.25%
1 6.25%
Earth
0%
0 0%
Flame
12.50%
2 12.50%
Leaf
0%
0 0%
Night
31.25%
5 31.25%
Sun
0%
0 0%
Twilight
12.50%
2 12.50%
Water
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote on the default theme!
Down at the bottom right corner of a page, you'll see a little box and a GO button.  Those are all the themes available for the forums here, and are all I ever plan to have for the forums here.  There's plenty for folks to choose from to choose one that suits them best.  The question is:  Which one does everyone like best?  Let me know in the poll, and I'll set the most popular as the default, while everyone else can set their personal theme to whatever they like the most.
To be honest, I don't really like any of them. But I'll vote for one anyway in a minute.
Twilight seems to be the default and would be my 2nd choice, but like Calm more, so that's my vote.
I voted calm, and twilight comes in a close second with me too, like Rho.  

Anything but 'Square' - that one totally messes up the forum in my browser.  Had to hit the browser back button to get back out of it.

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner
Flame! It goes so well with Phoenix plus I am use to seeing red. ;-))
(04-23-2022, 11:31 PM)Dav Wrote: Anything but 'Square' - that one totally messes up the forum in my browser.  Had to hit the browser back button to get back out of it.

Tell me about it.  I was panicking until I thought about the back button.  Nice to know I'm not the only one who had a "I wonder what happens if I push 'Square' " curiosity followed by a "What the hell?".
[Image: image.png]

A picture of the Square theme, for those who it doesn't work for. 

I have a feeling it's perhaps more for mobile devices than anything else?
(04-23-2022, 11:45 PM)CharlieJV Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 11:31 PM)Dav Wrote: Anything but 'Square' - that one totally messes up the forum in my browser.  Had to hit the browser back button to get back out of it.

Tell me about it.  I was panicking until I thought about the back button.  Nice to know I'm not the only one who had a "I wonder what happens if I push 'Square' " curiosity followed by a "What the hell?".

Ditto: Couldn't see any way out except back-out.
This may be a stupid question(s). Themes? What themes? Sorry, but I cannot find them....
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
(04-24-2022, 07:16 AM)johnno56 Wrote: This may be a stupid question(s). Themes? What themes? Sorry, but I cannot find them....

Scroll a page to the very bottom. See the column of 4 "Go" buttons, Themes are in the drop-down menu, to the left of the very last "Go" button.

Caution: Do not select the "RC Cola" theme. It's completely transparent, non-complimentary, and makes everything on the forum disappear!

Pete
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.