Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 Phoenix Edition v3.7.0 Released!
Heart 
Thank you! But you have to be from the West Coast U.S.A. or Hawaii ROFL, because it's about 4:30AM where I live and in the eastern seaboard. Not healthy to stay up from bed programming too many times.

I'm having a recent problem sleeping while it's cool enough, and then doing it while it's hot and I sweat a lot. It sucks, such is my half-miserable existence.

Yay! Now we are ever closer to real Unicode support. The door is open to somebody else to create an alternate QB64 IDE with that, if he/she really really wants it.

I never heard about this "Wiki encoded text" before. I came across "markdown", like "REAME.md" format, something that could be programmed for to create special document readers instead of having to use a few text editors that support stuff like syntax coloring and might be limited to doing only that. Could be for personal use, such as my unfinished fantasy novel LOL.

EDIT:  Rolleyes well at least it wasn't like in the "early days" of the Wiki, where a decision couldn't be made to use two colons, or three, or four to delimit headings, to indicate colors and stuff like that, back then the text files were an incredible mess. Might want to assign a pseudo-variable to prevent those #F50B38 everywhere only to color numeric constants... Also a message would be nice, of successful export to the same directory as the current source file.

EDIT #2: It doesn't look like there is a lot of information about this "SF3" format which I think wasn't professionally handled because the authors of MuseScore claimed to have invented it, but that program can't create that format. I found one place that claims that it's just like SF2, but with OGG Vorbis-compressed samples instead of raw PCM. I could go further testing it with Polyphone but I don't know if it's able to create that so-called format. It's not interesting to me to create an SF2 file which features megabytes of multisamples. I have SF2 files by a different author that have multisamples long enough but won't "unpack" them because it's a violation of copyright, even if it's not going to be shared online.

So the MIDI/Soundfont playback is still in $UNSTABLE status?

Messages In This Thread
RE: QB64 Phoenix Edition v3.7.0 Released! - by mnrvovrfc - 05-05-2023, 08:35 AM