Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiki Updates
I noticed _DEVICE$ now includes [DISCONNECTED] when a controller is disconnected but find no mention of this in the Wiki. When will the Wiki be updated with the new controller features offered by v3.7.0?
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(05-10-2023, 09:00 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote: I noticed _DEVICE$ now includes [DISCONNECTED] when a controller is disconnected but find no mention of this in the Wiki. When will the Wiki be updated with the new controller features offered by v3.7.0?

Hi Terry, thanks for reporting. I'll look into that asap.
(05-10-2023, 09:27 PM)RhoSigma Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 09:00 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote: I noticed _DEVICE$ now includes [DISCONNECTED] when a controller is disconnected but find no mention of this in the Wiki. When will the Wiki be updated with the new controller features offered by v3.7.0?

Thank you Smile
QB64 Tutorial

Is there any update on this? I don't want to rush you or sound pushy. I need to add the changes to the controller library I wrote along with a few other features. I would like to do this while the library is still "fresh in my head" so to speak. Smile
QB64 Tutorial
(05-12-2023, 11:16 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote:

Is there any update on this? I don't want to rush you or sound pushy. I need to add the changes to the controller library I wrote along with a few other features. I would like to do this while the library is still "fresh in my head" so to speak. Smile

Not yet, I'm talking with Matt over at Discord, especially if there are any changes in the scancodes due to the changes he made, but so far it appears nothing has changed exept from the [DISCONNECTED] string. I'll let you know as soon we've clarified this.
(05-13-2023, 07:14 AM)RhoSigma Wrote:
(05-12-2023, 11:16 PM)TerryRitchie Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 09:27 PM)RhoSigma Wrote: Hi Terry, thanks for reporting. I'll look into that asap.

Not yet, I'm talking with Matt over at Discord, especially if there are any changes in the scancodes due to the changes he made, but so far it appears nothing has changed exept from the [DISCONNECTED] string. I'll let you know as soon we've clarified this.

Sounds good, thank you.
QB64 Tutorial