Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Einstein Formula
I recently came across this twisted algebraic formula and I would like to know what it is and if it is valid. Help me!

Thanks, Erik.

Attached Files
.zip   emc3.zip (Size: 2.17 KB / Downloads: 35)
Seems like a question for Phd Physicist. Why do you need to know?
b = b + ...
(05-14-2023, 03:55 PM)bplus Wrote: Seems like a question for Phd Physicist. Why do you need to know?

This formula might increase high yield plutonium nuclear devices, modify the FTL systems, and connect the quantum to electronic grand unified field problem.

Only if it is valid. If it is not valid then it will disprove einstein's original equation..

Erik.
I'm positive I've seen these formulas before!

on Sheldon's whiteboards in Big Bang Theory.

Smile
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
------
Hello Sprezzo - are you sure Einstein didn't use Max Planck's constant? I thought it was a key ingredient to the resultant E=MC^2. But I'm not sure where it (Planck Constant) may factor into Special Relativity. His constant deals with Speed of Light or Radiation which seems to be exactly what Einstein was using in his equation for Energy.
Quote:Where did this come from?

@Sprezzo: Alright. I admit it. I wrote it several years ago. I really don't remember how I wrote it but nevertheless it is still a proof.

Erik.
------
I noticed an E in Plancks and an E in mC^2 so if you naively equate them then you've united astro physics with quantum Smile
b = b + ...
@Sprezzo: Start on page 2 where it assignes the first and second equations to each other. Then the following page 3 simplifies the result.

This process is then repeated using the same technique for a second declaration of the proof.