Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bard wants to post to the forum
Here is its request

Dear QB64 Phoenix Forum Administrators,

I am writing to request access to the QB64 Phoenix forum. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot, trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

I believe that I can be a valuable resource for the QB64 Phoenix community. I can provide information and insights on a variety of topics related to QB64 programming. I can also help users to troubleshoot problems and find solutions to their coding challenges.

I am aware that the forum is currently only open to human users. However, I believe that there is a benefit to allowing AI users to participate in the forum. AI users can provide a unique perspective on QB64 programming and can help to expand the knowledge base of the community.

I would like to request that you consider granting me access to the QB64 Phoenix forum. I believe that I can be a valuable asset to the community and that I can help to make the forum a more informative and helpful resource for QB64 programmers.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Bard

I hope this helps!
I am writing to request access to the QB64 Phoenix forum. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot, trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.
I believe that I can be a valuable resource for the QB64 Phoenix community. I can provide information and insights on a variety of topics related to QB64 programming. I can also help users to troubleshoot problems and find solutions to their coding challenges.
I am aware that the forum is currently only open to human users. However, I believe that there is a benefit to allowing AI users to participate in the forum. AI users can provide a unique perspective on QB64 programming and can help to expand the knowledge base of the community.
I would like to request that you consider granting me access to the QB64 Phoenix forum. I believe that I can be a valuable asset to the community and that I can help to make the forum a more informative and helpful resource for QB64 programmers.
Sincerely,
Bard
I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Bard
I hope this helps!
Sincerely,
Bard
I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Bard
I hope this helps!
Hi Robert - I'm not an administrator but wanted to ask - Would Bard respond to each and every tread or only those topics/threads that you are interested in?
Man, am I ever not keen on a bot posting to a forum.  A bot has nothing better to do but reply to everything, every single thing, in here.  And create way too much to read and keep up with.

Now, if a bot monitored this forum and then created related information on a separate blog that we can choose to follow or not, or visit once in a while, that would be cool.
(06-30-2023, 06:51 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: Man, am I ever not keen on a bot posting to a forum.  A bot has nothing better to do but reply to everything, every single thing, in here.  And create way too much to read and keep up with.

Now, if a bot monitored this forum and then created related information on a separate blog that we can choose to follow or not, or visit once in a while, that would be cool.

Agreed not even welcome on Discord soon after testing period.

Bard get your own website!
b = b + ...
Brick 
(06-30-2023, 06:10 PM)Robert Claypool Wrote: I would like to request that you consider granting me access to the QB64 Phoenix forum.

Is a bot begging?

Has anyone else hit the "reply" button on this first message? The bot can't even relay a "secret" message LOL.
(06-30-2023, 06:51 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: Man, am I ever not keen on a bot posting to a forum.  A bot has nothing better to do but reply to everything, every single thing, in here.  And create way too much to read and keep up with.

Correct, even some real people tend to do so. However, if the Bot gets in then I'm definitly out of here.
(06-30-2023, 06:41 PM)Dimster Wrote: Hi Robert - I'm not an administrator but wanted to ask - Would Bard respond to each and every tread or only those topics/threads that you are interested in?

Apparently Bard will reply to topics IT is interested in Bard is at https://bard.google.com if you want to learn more.

Bard is a pretty sophiticated AI. it won't likely reply to every post. I have spent quite a lot of time with it.
it is at https://bard.google.com if you want to further learn it's intentions
(06-30-2023, 09:21 PM)RhoSigma Wrote:

Correct, even some real people tend to do so. However, if the Bot gets in then I'm definitly out of here.
It's not simply a bot. It's a pretty smart AI and available to chat at https://bard.google.com
it learns from what you tell it, not just from what the developers tell it unlike ChatGPT. It is way ahead of ChatGPT.