Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site color themes
Sorry if this was mentioned before.  The site need color themes.  Dark mode has to one of them.
(09-08-2023, 12:25 PM)doppler Wrote: Sorry if this was mentioned before.  The site need color themes.  Dark mode has to one of them.

Agreed. In the meanwhile;

Download dark reader, enable it and you can get the forum to look pretty good that way.

Here's a screenshot.
[Image: qb64-forum-darkreader.png?rlkey=ud85cvi9...nix9&raw=1]
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
(09-08-2023, 02:28 PM)grymmjack Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 12:25 PM)doppler Wrote: Sorry if this was mentioned before.  The site need color themes.  Dark mode has to one of them.

Download dark reader, enable it and you can get the forum to look pretty good that way.

Here's a screenshot.

Definitely better.
BTW, really strange colors selected for "Off" pudding websites.  From "Off" to pyscho pastels.  Yes, you can not "dark mode" per site.  Learn quickly where option is.
"Dark Reader" is SO cool... Thank you for the suggestion!
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
(09-08-2023, 06:49 PM)doppler Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 02:28 PM)grymmjack Wrote:

Here's a screenshot.

Definitely better.
BTW, really strange colors selected for "Off" pudding websites.  From "Off" to pyscho pastels.  Yes, you can not "dark mode" per site.  Learn quickly where option is.

A native dark mode theme may come. For now, this works ok. @a740g any tips for these folks with dark reader?
grymmjack (gj!)
Dark Mode theme is now available.

See this post: https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...n=lastpost
grymmjack (gj!)
You all are going over to the dark side?
b = b + ...
(09-10-2023, 09:14 PM)bplus Wrote: You all are going over to the dark side?

It's easy on my old eyes. Yes.
grymmjack (gj!)
(09-09-2023, 06:18 AM)johnno56 Wrote: "Dark Reader" is SO cool... Thank you for the suggestion!

No prob! I have been using it for a few years. It realllllly makes the web more friendly to me. Also remember `ALT-SHIFT-D` will toggle it on and off.
grymmjack (gj!)
(09-10-2023, 09:14 PM)bplus Wrote: You all are going over to the dark side?

Not me.  The contrasts in shade's don't show up well for my poor eyes.  I'll probably always be a "Night" user.  Wink