Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Mode theme now available!
(09-10-2023, 07:44 PM)grymmjack Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 07:38 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: The menu items in "Edit" menu are not visible:

Try now?

Yup, that (the EDIT menu) is working A-1.

Also, quotes have the visible border.

Good stuff !
(09-10-2023, 08:00 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: Yup, that (the EDIT menu) is working A-1.
Also, quotes have the visible border.
Good stuff !

Great! Glad it's working.
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
I had to revert back to "Night" theme.

I have trouble (fuch's dystrophy) distinguishing bold blue (whatever that text colour is) and normal weight font blue on that background colour (not enough contrast?).

Don't worry about it.  You can't go and accommodate every set of eyeballs out there.

(09-10-2023, 08:30 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: I had to revert back to "Night" theme.

I have trouble (fuch's dystrophy) distinguishing bold blue (whatever that text colour is) and normal weight font blue on that background colour (not enough contrast?).

Don't worry about it.  You can't go and accommodate every set of eyeballs out there.

The blue doesn't matter to us.

What color would work for you @CharlieJV? I can make a special theme for you. Just LMK.
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
(09-10-2023, 08:53 PM)grymmjack Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 08:30 PM)CharlieJV Wrote: I had to revert back to "Night" theme.

The blue doesn't matter to us.

What color would work for you @CharlieJV? I can make a special theme for you. Just LMK.

Hey hey, let's not get in the habit of making me feel that special.  But if you insist ...

With a dark background, I think white text works best.  (I'm kind of boring that way: white font for a (any colour) dark background, black font for a (any colour) light background.

I say any colour.  There are background colours (red for sure, but any bright colour) in which both white text and black text (well, I think any colour text) disappear.

This aging business is for the birds.  I should be happy, I suppose, that I don't pee on my own feet ...