Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Image v2.3d
Extended description and all to come later.  For now, I just wanted a place to make this library available once more -- the SaveImage Library!  For exporting and saving screenshots of your QB64 programs from within your programs themselves.

Attached Files
.7z   SaveImage v2.3d.7z (Size: 29.95 KB / Downloads: 175)
QBPE says Illegal SUB/FUNCTION parameter for SUBs and functions that are passed JPEGState
There is a BI file and a BM file. Make sure the BI file is near the top of your program as '$INCLUDE: statement, and the BM file is preferably included with '$INCLUDE: as the last line of your program. The "JPEGstate" UDT is defined in the BI file, and therefore the BI file has to be included before executable statements of a QB64 program.
I just loaded the demo.
For an example of using SaveImage here is not a lengthy code example from Spring Banner Contest:
https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...1#pid14291
b = b + ...
Do you have the option selected to Output Source to EXE folder in the QB64PE menu?   It may make a difference in the library files being found and loading properly.
It's finding the files. It's just a weird compiler error that is complaining about what it is parsing and not that it's not finding files.
Not sure it's going to matter much longer as _saveimage becomes part of the next update but I came across a possible bug when saving PNG files; in Function PNGExport    on line 565 there's a CLOSE command (that'll work fine if you have just one file open being written to) that I had to change to  CLOSE #F or it would throw out a file error (because I had another file open as I was creating an html file and graphic files for it).