Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Banner?
Banner don't have nothing in common with programming
only have cartoonish phoenix ..it looks like winter panorama
(01-04-2024, 06:09 PM)aurel Wrote: Banner don't have nothing in common with programming
The picture was created with software that was written in a programming language.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
(01-04-2024, 06:09 PM)aurel Wrote: Banner don't have nothing in common with programming

It's a banner, not an app.  It's *supposed* to have cartoonish characters and panoramic backgrounds.  It's not supposed to compile your code for you.  Big Grin
All the snow flakes were created with QB64pe "Snow Machine" technology TM bplus and the still shot image was saved by Steve McNeills SaveImage BI and BM helper code.

True, it seems Kernelpanic used Gimp or Photoshop for font but we were in a hurry.

Besides if anyone had complaints or comments they should have offered or voted for something different @aurel ; - ))
b = b + ...
Sometimes, the most important part of programming is just assembling the proper images together.  

It doesn't matter how great you can code, or how revolutionary your coding skills are -- chances are, your whole paycheck all depends on how nice a bar chart and graphic you can design to show to your boss.   "In this picture you can see how this is supposed to happen.   As the cute cow is pointing at, something is going wrong at *this* stage in the process.  It's there that we need to allocate some resources for researching the problem and then providing a fix for our clients..."

Banners, logos, and graphics exist for a reason; and the reason for ours is just for folks to have a little fun with them and to take a break from staring at the endless lines of code all day long.  I think the above serves its purpose quite well.  Wink
Quote:QB64pe "Snow Machine" technology
..do you really think that i cannot do that with o2 ???
i even can do that with micro(A) ..just because i don't have open/save image
they are already but not exposed to user

beeep