Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Banner?
Code: (Select All)
^ ^
| |

This one is nice and more original than the other one. But it might be too "smokey" for some people. Royal purple snow, and St. Nicholas will have to bow down! (I mean, enough of red and green, give other colors a chance.)

I noticed a like banner but which is pink background which is hurting my eyes... Sleepy
(12-18-2023, 06:55 PM)bplus Wrote: Here I took another shot at using the Kingthings font:

If you are taking votes of which  banner this one gets my vote. My wife said it looks like a bright winter's morning.
[Image: Winter-2023-b.png]
(12-19-2023, 03:18 PM)GareBear Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 06:55 PM)bplus Wrote: Here I took another shot at using the Kingthings font:

If you are taking votes of which  banner this one gets my vote. My wife said it looks like a bright winter's morning.
[Image: Winter-2023-b.png]

Thankyou @GareBear your wife got it! A little sign of hope in the darkest days of the year.

I posted the blue shaded thing "sarcastically" which I hope to never do again ;-)) but maybe johnno liked it Big Grin
b = b + ...
yes ..to much pink..pinky
and font is too medieval Big Grin
Well here is another scene with another font (1001 Free Fonts):

b = b + ...
(12-22-2023, 07:32 PM)bplus Wrote: Well here is another scene with another font (1001 Free Fonts):

TOP, I vote for this one.
Thanks RhoSigma!

On my walk today, I got the idea to try a castle:

b = b + ...
The "River" and the "Castle" are really cool... "Pinky" is nice but I like the others better...

In either case... great job!

J
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
I'm with RhoSigma, like the river and snowy trees. The "t" looks weird of the font that was used but that's a small detail. Smile
My vote too!

Something is off with the castle photo... but not a bad place to hole up and code in the winter Smile

I think I will try a different font on the river photo since we are past Christmas now.

I am so ready to lose the pumpkin face!
b = b + ...