Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Banner?
OK I think a simple overlap font works better than fancy snow and ice fonts so here is 4th try:

b = b + ...
(12-27-2023, 07:59 PM)bplus Wrote: OK I think a simple overlap font works better than fancy snow and ice fonts so here is 4th try:

I like this best. It's clean and simple.
Thanks! yes I am liking it best yet! looks like a winter to me Smile
b = b + ...
If life ever slows down a bit, I'll try and get one up for us for winter ASAP.  You guys just have to be patient at this time of year.  SOON(TM) right now represents HOLIDAY-SOON(TM), and that's a whole new degree of soonness(tm)!!   

Big Grin
Fall banner has.... fallen!!

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

I just couldn't resist!

If you still see pumpkins, then CTRL-F5 to refresh.  If you still see pumpkins, try ALt-F5.  F5.  Shift-F5.  OMG-F5-F5-F%!!  And, if you *still* see pumpkins, then you're just cursed.
(BTW, I just thought the fireworks and message was nice for New Years.  I'll swap over to one of bplus's other images after the 1st.  Personally, I like this one -- https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...3#pid22293 -- and unless a bunch of folks say they want something else, it'll probably be the one I'll use for us for this winter season.)

Wink
Thumbs Up 
Ahhh what a relief from the pumpkin face!
b = b + ...
Nice new years banner!  I see it.  I’m still seeing pumpkins too - my wife made Korean pumpkin soup for Christmas and I’ve been eating leftovers of it since.  Hope tonight is the last of it.

- Dav

Find my programs here in Dav's QB64 Corner
Wow! Who did the New Year's banner. Smile
(12-29-2023, 05:54 PM)GareBear Wrote: Wow! Who did the New Year's banner. Smile

That one's mine.  Big Grin