Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry X-Mas 2023!! Santa Steve Returns With Gifts For All!!

.7z   qb64wiki.7z (Size: 1.74 MB / Downloads: 46)

.7z   qb64phoenix.com.7z (Size: 176.65 MB / Downloads: 62)

As usual, it's Christmas time once again, and those of you who have been members of the QB64 community for a while, you know what that means!! It's the time of year when Santa Steve shows up and offers a hard drive full of goodies for one and all!

Now most years, Santa Steve just downloads and archives the QB64 wiki, and makes them available for one and all so they can have full access to the year's newest wiki information -- but this year, Santa Steve has went above and beyond even that!! This year, Santa Steve is hosting and offering the whole QB64-PE FORUMS as well as the QB64-PE WIKI for everyone to enjoy!!

(Note that the small attachment is JUST the Wiki, while the 2nd, larger attachment is both the Wiki and the Forums.)

If you want it, there's no reason why you can't grab a copy of the QB64-PE Archives for 2023! It's free! It's available for one and all!

If you're in a country or area that absolutely can't download the archive (perhaps due to bandwidth issues or some other such thing), then post here! It's Christmas time, for goodness sake! Somebody can burn off a copy of the archive to a DVD and snail mail it to you, if that's absolutely necessary!

QB64-PE Archives 2023 -- for one and for all!!

Enjoy, guys! (And you gals out there too!)
"\qb64wiki\index.php\Main_Page.html"   <-- Note that if you just download the wiki, you'd probably want to navigate to this link to start the wiki at the normal page that you'd usually see when going to https://wiki.qb64pheonex.com .

"\qb64phoenix.com\index.html"  <-- Here is where you want to navigate and start exploring the wiki/forums both from, if you download the larger archive.

Note also that things such as various images and such may not be in here.  This was to keep archive information as intact as possible, while still reducing size as small as possible for folks with limited bandwidth.  (Last year's version was 1.3 GB, or so, just for comparison, and we've added a lot of posts and information to the collection since then!)  Everything important should still be here, but the formatting which relies upon various images and such may be missing, giving more of a "text-only" style view.  I imagine you'll notice it fairly quickly with the wiki, as things such as those pretty little computer monitors and such that display like a screen aren't there.  (Though all the text they'd normally contain still is!)
Smile Smile Smile
Thanks @SMcNeill this is valuable and appreciated. Merry Christmas.
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
Glad you guys enjoy it.  I hope it's useful for one and all. Smile
Thank You Santa Steve!
Thank you Santa. Lot's of valuable resource stuff here. Now if I can just figure out the best way to search it all....whoa my OS can do the job... the miracle of Christmas. Thanks again Steve