Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debug video by Fellippe Heitor
Debug video by Fellippe Heitor

There have been several requests for a QB64 debug tutorial. I thought I would post a link to Fellippe's excellent debug video.
However, I found that the links no longer work or that the video does not exist!

I managed to dig out a copy of this video along with the video time line file.
QB64_v2.0_is_now_out.txt and QB64_v2_debug.mp4

I tried to upload these to the forum but failed. Perhaps the video is too large at 204 MB.

As an alternative, I uploaded the files to https://filebin.net. You can download the files using the following link:

https://filebin.net/v57kk4f4dvjxu4ql

There is no rush; however, the linked page self-destructs after seven days. Cool

All the best

Steve edit:  Can also download directly from the forums here: 
.7z   QB64 Debug Video.7z (Size: 195.58 MB / Downloads: 25)
Thumbs Up 
+1 Fabulous! I better not ask if this is legal let alone moral.
b = b + ...
I just watched the video. How did I not know this video existed? The debug features are incredibly powerful ... I had no idea.

It's been suggested that I create a tutorial lesson on the debug features. I will but it will be hard to compare with this video.

I HIGHLY suggest everyone watch this video. It should probably get a permanent link somewhere in the learning section of the forum and placed in the Wiki as well.

UPDATE: I just added the video to my Google Drive so you'll always have access to it.

You can download it here.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
Good idea Terry, thats only going to be available for a week - &hours.

I made a copy too.
b = b + ...
You guys should go back and check out the first post once again.  I think some voodoo magic hit it...

(And if you guys are curious about how that magically worked, it's just a matter of bytes.  The original was saved in ZIP compression.  This is saved in 7Z compression.  The difference is just a few bytes -- probably less than 1% difference -- but the filesize is sooooo close to our 200MB forum limit that it puts it right under the wire.  All I did was download, unzip, compress with 7z, and then attach it and all worked fine.  Big Grin )
Thumbs Up 
(01-07-2024, 09:25 PM)SMcNeill Wrote: You guys should go back and check out the first post once again.  I think some voodoo magic hit it...

(And if you guys are curious about how that magically worked, it's just a matter of bytes.  The original was saved in ZIP compression.  This is saved in 7Z compression.  The difference is just a few bytes -- probably less than 1% difference -- but the filesize is sooooo close to our 200MB forum limit that it puts it right under the wire.  All I did was download, unzip, compress with 7z, and then attach it and all worked fine.  Big Grin )

+1 good!
b = b + ...