Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBJS Car racing game
Use the arrow keys to help Steve maintain a lead in a race across the confederation bridge

Thumbs Up 
+ LOL! I like the wire frame race track too.
b = b + ...
Ha! It's like Pole Position meets Operation - don't touch the sides!
Yeah, I'm afraid I dinged up Steve's racing tractor pretty badly when I played.
@vince this is a kick ass mod!
grymmjack (gj!)
GitHubYouTube | Soundcloud | 16colo.rs
WARNING: Should not be played in conjunction with a drinking game.

Could you please remake it with BPlus at the wheel? Steve keeps plowing into walls!

It reminds me our universe and movement of our galaxies towards "The Great Attractor" which Steve incorrectly still believes is a very large piece of Italian farm equipment. Oh well.

Playing was fun. A very original way to format race track on a bridge too far... at least for me.

Pete
Each and every time I play this thing I end up bouncing off the walls...

Albert Einstein was right... "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Well... I figured that I 'must' be going insane...

*sigh*

ps: But a nicely coded game... Wink
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
(02-25-2024, 07:24 PM)johnno56 Wrote: Each and every time I play this thing I end up bouncing off the walls...

Albert Einstein was right... "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Well... I figured that I 'must' be going insane...

*sigh*

ps: But a nicely coded game... Wink
Vince needs to outsource that aspect of his program to Bill. That would eliminate the bouncing off the wall effect, by replacing it with a quantum tunneling effect. You know Bill actually made a small fortune, years ago by, bottling his invention, in the form of black paint, and selling it under a shadow company called, "Acme." The only problem was the use instructions were written in Road Runner.

Pete
heh yeah, so the road is programmed in as a very long and wide sine wave but due to the fixed POV and distorted perspective, it just looks like a straight road that's very slippery, I guess it adds to the humor
You also forgot to mention it's also being played in a hyperbolic universe.

Pete