Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entire List of All Windows Constants
I have converted the entire collection of constants used by Windows. It has been formatted to fit QB64 format. I figure this is a useful resource to have on hand when an API call wants certain values, you can find them here. I say it is a 'resource' not a module, because  I doubt seriously anyone wants to include over 6000 constants into a program you're writing when you just need a handful. To make it easier to read, the entries are single spaced, and organized by first letter, except where a constant depends on another one. I have left such 'dependencies' in as they document something about the relevant API call.

Since this will help me a lot in various Windows calls I figure it might be valuable for others. It is included as an attachment to this message.

Just one small thing to contribute to the community, as a tiny contribution to add to the effort expended by others.

Paul
- - -
Paul Robinson <paul@paul-robinson.us>
"The lessons of history - if they teach us anything - is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches us."

Attached Files
.bas   Windows Constants.bas (Size: 195.6 KB / Downloads: 42)
While 1
   Fix Bugs
   report all bugs fixed
   receive bug report
end while
This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing.
(03-17-2024, 06:17 PM)TDarcos Wrote: I have converted the entire collection of constants used by Windows. It has been formatted to fit QB64 format. I figure this is a useful resource to have on hand when an API call wants certain values, you can find them here. I say it is a 'resource' not a module, because  I doubt seriously anyone wants to include over 6000 constants into a program you're writing when you just need a handful. To make it easier to read, the entries are single spaced, and organized by first letter, except where a constant depends on another one. I have left such 'dependencies' in as they document something about the relevant API call.

Since this will help me a lot in various Windows calls I figure it might be valuable for others. It is included as an attachment to this message.

Just one small thing to contribute to the community, as a tiny contribution to add to the effort expended by others.

Paul
- - -
Paul Robinson <paul@paul-robinson.us>
"The lessons of history - if they teach us anything - is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches us."
Holy cow, that certainly took a lot of time to compile. Thank you for sharing this.
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial