Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got so drunk for St. Patricks Day, I programmed something in graphics...
+1 coming along nicely, is the h for font height or that not ready yet?
b = b + ...
Thanks! Hey wait, where's my +1 ???

Font sizing is on hold, for a bit, until the established foundation passes pressure testing. If what's coded now isn't 100% sound, the different sizes will throw it into complete chaos, so bad I won't even be able to hire Maxwell Smart to save the day. Oh wait, he's in prison. Apparently he was brought up on charges for sexually harassing 99 when his shoe phone was upgraded to a camera model. Big Grin

Pete
"Hey wait, where's my +1 ???"

opps, should be there now

btw 5 star rating thanks to me (and no one else) 1900+ views!! that many people really care about pete getting drunk? i think not, i hope not

more points might come from outlining your goals for this thread and is it too late to rename it? it appears to be start of advanced editor?
how do links tie in with 'project' word you've used @pete
b = b + ...
LOL on the view count. I was thinking the same thing. Has the country gone to crap so bad that bots now excessively crawl posts 10x more when elements of debauchery are involved?

I did a slight upgrade, just now, to address a multiple shell issue and added a way to delete up lines.

Pete

- Debaucher, debaker, decandlestick maker.
@bplus & @Pete - the answer is simple: when it comes to drinking, you're always interesting!
[Image: Nightmare-Screensaver.jpg]
The amount of alcohol I consume in a year consists of maybe a 12-pack of beer and a bottle of wine. Scotch and other types of whiskey, about a bottle a decade. That said, my favorite beer is Heineken and I'll never transition to Bud Light! Big Grin

Oh, updated the app to include the ability to remove or edit hyperlinks.

Pete
Added text scrolling...

https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...9#pid23879
it's scrolling down but not up for me.

seems pretty easy to load and save files on popup, then I can test bigger files? can it handle more than page of text?
b = b + ...
Code: (Select All)
If m.wh > 0 Then m.mousekey$ = Chr$(0) + "P" Else m.mousekey$ = Chr$(0) + "H"

@bplus

Fixed this line. I had two "P" instead of a "P" and "H" Still hungover, I guess!

Yes, it can handle more than one page. No limit, except memory. Links are 255 max for now. I could expand that to 60,000+ by just using one more matrix space per character.

I'm experiencing a bug when I go back to the larger text field. I'll post one with a larger field, as soon as I track down what's causing the issue.

Thanks!

Pete