Poll: Which banner do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SMcNeill
29.03%
9 29.03%
dbox
6.45%
2 6.45%
bplus
16.13%
5 16.13%
sprezzo
6.45%
2 6.45%
Pete
25.81%
8 25.81%
KernalPanic
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Banner Contest (2024) -- VOTE
#1 -- by SMcNeill

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3057]

#2 -- by dbox

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3021]

#3 -- by bplus

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3015]

#4 -- by sprezzo

[Image: qb64pebanner2023.png]

#5 -- by Pete

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2964]

#6 -- by KernalPanic

[Image: QB64-Logo-Fruehling-GR2024.jpg]
Sprezzo's is good. Bplus' is pretty cool. Not a fan of any others lol.
Tread on those who tread on you

Three with same percentage now, might require a runoff vote this time.
But first lets wait another day, so all members in the different timezones have a chance to vote.
I like KP's but I worry about our branding. I'm constantly shifting my eyes to the right... the lower right. I mean maybe if he photoshopped the PE lettering off the bird and gave it some really big bazoombas, well maybe. 

Dammit, HR calling me again!

Pete Big Grin
Makes me sad to see we only have a voter turnout of 50%, according to the forums member list sorted by last visit there were approx. 40-45 members active in the past 24 hours, but we only got 20 voters on the banner poll.
50% voting?  That's better than any US Voting turnout forever!
Voting is rarely about the actual content and more about the personality pitching the content. dbox gets mine this round.
(04-02-2024, 04:27 PM)SpriggsySpriggs Wrote: Sprezzo's is good. Bplus' is pretty cool. Not a fan of any others lol.
REALLY!!? @SpriggsySpriggs

Change your vote to mine and I'll rename the banner: SpringgsySpringgs

Pete Big Grin
Oh nos!  Pete is trying vote manipulation on our extremely scientific and important viting process!  He's became a Democrat!   

Going to dock you -1000 votes for vote tampering!!   Big Grin
Don't worry Steve, Spriggsy, hopefully, will have a good laugh. Now TheBOB, that's a different story. I asked him for once in his life to think like a Democrat and vote for me 5 times! He replied something to the effect, Sorry Pete, I only voted for you once in real time, but 4 more times in spirit! Well, if more people were like TheBOB, the world would be in a better place. I'm thinking maybe the Andromeda galaxy. I hear they have free wi-fi.

Pete Big Grin