Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome TheBOB!!
Welcome THE Bob!  Just saw your name as our latest member joined.  Welcome home!!  Big Grin
First off, it ain't home, just his vacation rental. Second off, don't be too happy... he just came by to vote for my 'Spring ' banner! (Wooo hooo hah hah) Sorry, I also suck at evil laughs.

Pete Big Grin
Tell Bob to get back in here.  I've been trying to get him to join the Qb64 community since forever ago!
(04-04-2024, 04:57 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: Tell Bob to get back in here.  I've been trying to get him to join the Qb64 community since forever ago!
Thanks, Steve, I'm touched. Not sure what I can contribute, but at least I can show up from time to time.

-Bob
Well, I'd like to say hello and welcome you here too. My name is Paul, but I've been known by the username TDarcos for oh, about 30 years. And I've been using Basic in one form or another since about 1977.
(04-04-2024, 07:18 AM)TheBOB Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 04:57 AM)SMcNeill Wrote: Tell Bob to get back in here.  I've been trying to get him to join the Qb64 community since forever ago!
Thanks, Steve, I'm touched. Not sure what I can contribute, but at least I can show up from time to time.
Well, that's about all we can expect.  You never know, you might contribute something really great. Or useful.
While 1
   Fix Bugs
   report all bugs fixed
   receive bug report
end while
(04-05-2024, 01:30 AM)TDarcos Wrote: Well, I'd like to say hello and welcome you here too. My name is Paul, but I've been known by the username TDarcos for oh, about 30 years. And I've been using Basic in one form or another since about 1977.
(04-04-2024, 07:18 AM)TheBOB Wrote:
Well, that's about all we can expect.  You never know, you might contribute something really great. Or useful.

Hi Paul,

You and are both newbies in relation to Bob. He was a professional graphics artist back in the day. He made some of the best QBasic graphics games I can ever recall seeing in the early 1990's. You can see some of his work I very slightly converted and ported here, in the Prolific Programmers sub-forum.

Did you start on a T.I. 4A, by any chance? I had one of those in 1980. 4K is all anyone would ever need, right! Oh well, I somehow managed to code a working Monopoly game on it, with an ASCII board layout. The Original SCREEN 0.

Pete
welcome @TheBOB

luv your graphics stuff
b = b + ...
(04-05-2024, 11:38 AM)bplus Wrote: welcome @TheBOB

luv your graphics stuff
Thanks bplus!
-Bob