Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Stats reads: Welcome our new member Dave Wood...
Dave's not here man!

TC Confused
mandala effect?
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/c..._here_man/
b = b + ...
(04-05-2024, 05:24 AM)Pete Wrote: Dave's not here man!

TC Confused

Just open up the door already!
There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
QB64 Tutorial
I loved that old Cheech and Chong bit. I used it once when our high school golf coach was driving my Son back from an away match. He called to let me know he was about to drop him off. I quickly interrupted him on the call by asking, Who's this??? He replied Dave!... You know how the rest goes. He damn near crashed the van, laughing.

Well, this is all well and good, but apparently, Dave's still not here, man!

I do wonder why so many folks sign up for forums, but never post anything. Huh

Pete
(04-05-2024, 04:33 PM)Pete Wrote: I loved that old Cheech and Chong bit. I used it once when our high school golf coach was driving my Son back from an away match. He called to let me know he was about to drop him off. I quickly interrupted him on the call by asking, Who's this??? He replied Dave!... You know how the rest goes. He damn near crashed the van, laughing.

Well, this is all well and good, but apparently, Dave's still not here, man!

I do wonder why so many folks sign up for forums, but never post anything. Huh

Pete

Maybe the jumpy guy with guns in both hands has something to do with it Big Grin
b = b + ...
Sure, Sam jumps, but he never runs, unless he runz outs of bullets!
(04-05-2024, 04:33 PM)Pete Wrote: I do wonder why so many folks sign up for forums, but never post anything. Huh

Pete
It's easier to track updates to forum posts when you log in.
QB64 Tutorial
Granted, but they never swing by, either, to do that. I get the same at the QBasic Forum site. Oh well, I think I'd go crazy if I had to actually study psychology. Good observation, though...

Thanks,

Pete
(04-06-2024, 02:01 AM)Pete Wrote: Granted, but they never swing by, either, to do that. I get the same at the QBasic Forum site. Oh well, I think I'd go crazy if I had to actually study psychology. Good observation, though...

Thanks,

Pete
Maybe there is something in the MyBB settings to allow a quick note now and then be sent to inactive users that we miss them and have Pi for them if they visit?
QB64 Tutorial
Yeah, SCREEN 0 Pi. The only Pi anyone will ever need!

Pete