Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using the Screen function
(04-06-2024, 01:25 AM)Pete Wrote: Just Steve messing with us. Wink

What points?  What'd I do this time?
I guess I jumped to conclusions. I once jumped to Tulsa, and I had to walk that one back, too!

Pete Big Grin
@PhilOfPerth do you know how to pull off Steve's suggestion in reply #6 ?

It might be fun to do it with a large font!
b = b + ...
(04-06-2024, 11:24 AM)bplus Wrote: @PhilOfPerth do you know how to pull off Steve's suggestion in reply #6 ?

It might be fun to do it with a large font!

Yes, I think so, but I think I'll stay with KISS. The font seems big enough for what I want.
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
now i have to rethink which is actually simpler.

hmm... 6 of 1, half dozen of another?

what decides it for me, what if you want to go beyond the screen like for an editor program, then the array method seems the better solution.
b = b + ...
Umm...
yes, exactly what I had in mind!  Rolleyes
Of all the places on Earth, and all the planets in the Universe, I'd rather live here (Perth, W.A.) Big Grin
Please visit my Website at: http://oldendayskids.blogspot.com/
(04-07-2024, 01:51 AM)PhilOfPerth Wrote: Umm...
yes, exactly what I had in mind!  Rolleyes

great minds think alike! even when they don't know it yet :]

Speaking of great minds:
"One of the most famous sentences in literature is the opening of Leo Tolstoy's novel Anna Karenina: "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."Aug 24, 2018"
b = b + ...
Happiness is a state of mind. Unhappiness is the state of Maryland.

Pete

PS It's actually West Virginia, (according to Business Insider) but that's not as funny as Maryland. Hmmm, I wonder if W.V. ranks first because it's too close to Steve??? Big Grin
U.S. constitution :

"In the pursuit of Happiness."

quote: just not the attainment of!?

Erik.
(04-07-2024, 05:15 PM)Pete Wrote: Happiness is a state of mind. Unhappiness is the state of Maryland.

Pete

PS It's actually West Virginia, (according to Business Insider) but that's not as funny as Maryland. Hmmm, I wonder if W.V. ranks first because it's too close to Steve??? Big Grin
I used to work with a guy from Charleston. He corrected me: it's West By-God Virginia.
It's not the having, it's the doing.