Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB64 updates
I am curious... Who will be performing updates for QB64? Is this function performed by a Developer on 'this' site?
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.
Right now, as far as I know, there's nobody stepping up to take the role of Developer. Everyone who can, is simply too busy trying to pick up the pieces where everything disappeared. We're working on restoring wiki access, fleshing out the new forums here, getting a new home page up and going, and finding and pulling together all the lost members of our community. The forums at QB64.rip (I really like Pete's way of describing the old site, so as to not produce a link that just spins and eventually times out) had hundreds of members. We've currently brought less than 30 of those people to join us back together here, so far.

Preserving the past, rebuilding the present, and then afterwards we can sort out who's going to help illuminate the way forward. Smile
Understood. I should have been more attentive in realizing the 'newness' of the site... My apologies for distracting you from the mammoth tasks ahead... Looking forward to better times!

There was an old Mad Magazine 'postcard' that stated, "Keep your eye on the ball; back to the wall; shoulder to the wheel and you nose to grindstone; feet firmly on the ground... Now try and work in that position....

Best of luck!
May your journey be free of incident. Live long and prosper.