Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian members, problem connecting?
Tarnation, varmints!

[Image: spoof.png]
If eggs are brain food, Biden has his scrambled.

@Jack

Thanks for asking for me.

After your PM reply to me, the OTA (Over The Air) internet eventually came back after a two (or was it three) day outage. When it came back, I was then able to internet enquire to the Telco's (TELSTRA) internet problems site - the Telco did not have a phone hot-line service (that I am aware of anyway) - and in the past it was a waste of time to travel to the Telco's retail outlet to enquire re internet problems (they are just not interested to assist).

The strange thing about this outage was that email was fully functioning for overseas access. Normally with outages here, EVERYTHING is out - and this occurs quite frequently - and I do not bother anymore to ask about same, and just wait it out.

I thought that "Pepsi Cola" (not his real name - name changed to protect the guilty), might have "nuked the Australian Internet Satellite" but because others in Australia still had internet access this was not the case. So I wonder if the regional tower in my geo-location was "nuked" - is it normal that everything is glowing a bright green? Smile

I did not need to change any settings in my computer.

I wonder if "P C" (above) still did not like me - taking into account what was happening to my material (by PC) early December at .rip.

The image below is what I finally was able to obtain from the Telco when internet was "fully" functional for me.

[Image: Network-problem.png]

Well, let me at least say, Welcome back, Richard. ?