Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to place prog with several files
I have written a program that has a number of files that it accesses, and I want to place it for comments/suggestions.  Can I do this,? If so, I guess it goes in the Programs section, but I'm not sure how to do this with the other files being available to it. Also, how many files can it have associated with it?
(05-05-2022, 05:47 AM)PhilOfPerth Wrote: I have written a program that has a number of files that it accesses, and I want to place it for comments/suggestions.  Can I do this,? If so, I guess it goes in the Programs section, but I'm not sure how to do this with the other files being available to it. Also, how many files can it have associated with it?

Do you have a zip utility like 7zip? If so, zip up the whole project and drag it into "Attachments" area where it reads as, "Click or drop some files here to upload..."

For an example of a program that needs associated files to run, go here: https://qb64phoenix.com/forum/showthread...870#pid870

If you don't have a zip utility (7zip is a free download) you can just drop each needed file in that same attachment space.

Pete
Yes, I have 7zip. I'll do that, thanks.